Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sahar Vardi, 18 anos, 4 vezes presa por não querer fazer a guerra



Este foi o título da notícia do Público de Sábado

Em
www.gilasvirsky.com/shministim.html
vem a notícia seguinte:


Sahar Vardi:
I have been to the occupied Palestinian territory many times, and even though I realize that the soldier at the checkpoint is not responsible for the wretched policy of the oppressor toward civilians, I am unable to exempt that soldier of responsibility for his conduct ... I mean the human responsibility of not causing suffering to another human being.

The bloody times in which I live (assassinations, aggression, bombings, shootings) result in increasing numbers of victims on both sides. It is a vicious circle that emanates from the fact that both sides elect to engage in violence. This choice I refuse to take part in.

No comments:

 
Assine meu Livro